Hanwood Poultry Processing Plant EIS
PSA prepared an Environment Impact Statement (EIS) and facilitated planning approvals for a substantial increase in poultry production at the Hanwood Poultry Processing Plant in Griffith, NSW.
Northside Christian College
We are currently working with Northside Christian College to gain approval for the redevelopment of its senior school precinct. The project includes a new purpose designed art and drama studios, manual arts workshops, classrooms, flexible learning areas and new facilities to meet the changing educational needs of senior students.
The Ridge, Ripley Valley
PSA obtained development approval from Economic Development Queensland (EDQ) for a new master planned residential estate consisting of up to 1600 dwellings, supported by a neighbourhood centre, open space and recreation areas within Ripley Valley.
- Skygate Commercial Office MDP, Brisbane Airport QLD
- Hanwood Feed Mill EIS, Griffith NSW
- Griffith Poultry Hatchery DA, Griffith NSW
- Stanbroke Abattoir Extension, Grantham QLD
- Baiada Poultry Abattoir EIS, Tamworth NSW
- Baiada Poultry Oakburn Rendering Plant, Tamworth NSW
- Domestic Terminal Regional Satellite MDP, Brisbane Airport QLD
- Rosewood Green Master Planned Community, Ipswich QLD
- Riverside Christian Church, Chelmer QLD
- Moreton Bay Sports Park Master Plan, Burpengary QLD
Draft South East Queensland Regional Plan (ShapingSEQ)
PSA Consulting has been engaged by the Department of Infrastructure Local Government and Planning (DILGP) to project manage the preparation and delivery of the Draft South East Queensland Regional Plan (ShapingSEQ). ShapingSEQ is the Queensland Government’s new regional planning framework to sustainably manage change and growth in SEQ and has been developed with a 50-year vision to manage this expected growth and capitalise on the region’s economic strengths.
Priority Port of Gladstone – Infrastructure and Supply Chain Requirements Assessment
The Department of State Development (DSD) appointed PSA Consulting to comprehensively assess and identify the infrastructure and supply chain capacity and potential requirements for the priority Port of Gladstone master planned area over a 30 year timeframe (both land and marine). The assessment informed the proposed Master Plan, including recommendations on how to best protect infrastructure critical to the effective operation and future expansion of the priority Port of Gladstone.
Cloncurry Planning Scheme
PSA are responsible for the preparation of the draft Cloncurry Planning Scheme 2014. The draft Planning Scheme has been developed to balance a number of competing interests for the Shire, including a range of environmental, economic and social factors. The project also includes public consultation with the community, businesses and statutory authorities.
On behalf of Transport and Main Roads (TMR), PSA were tasked with preparing all relevant codes, standard conditions and information request material, to feed into TMR’s initial inputs into the roll-out of SARA. A comprehensive process of engagement with all relevant stakeholders within TMR was undertaken, to ensure appropriate input from all of the TMR regions.
- Park Ridge Structure Plan, QLD
- Flagstone Structure Plan, QLD
- Gold Coast Airport and Environs – Planning Study, QLD
- Burleigh, Tugun, Mermaid Beach, Nobby Beach and Miami – Urban Character Study, QLD
- Gold Coast Planning Scheme Submission Analysis, QLD
- Border Park Raceway – Planning Proposal, NSW
- Priority Infrastructure Plans, Adopted Infrastructure Charges Resolutions and Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) – Review, QLD
- South East Queensland Regional Plan 2009-2031, QLD
- Strategic Framework – Central Highlands Planning Scheme, QLD
- Narangba East Local Development Area Plan, QLD
- Bunker Road Emerging Urban Community Structure Plan, QLD
- Land Development Guidelines (Planning Scheme Policy 11): Compliance Review and Redrafting, Gold Coast, QLD
- Planning Scheme Operational Review and Gap Analysis, Redland City, QLD
- Local Area and Precinct Planning Review and Program, Redland City Council, QLD
- Review of Tasmanian Regional Land Use Strategies – North Western (Cradle Coast), Northern and Southern Tasmania Regions, TAS
- Review Flood Provisions – Queensland Planning Schemes & SPP1/03: Mitigating the Adverse Impacts of Flood, Bushfire and Landslide – Queensland Reconstruction Authority, QLD
PSA prepared the Property Interests – Benchmarks of Queensland Planning Scheme report for the Property Council. The document articulates the Property Council’s key performance parameters and benchmarks for a planning scheme. The Report is intended to contribute proactively and positively to planning schemes which facilitate and support construction as a pillar of the Queensland economy.
North Stradbroke Island
Representing both Redland City Council and the Queensland State Government, PSA was engaged to provide specialist planning advice in response to the native title determination and supporting Indigenous Land Use Agreements on North Stradbroke Island. PSA has delivered multiple projects since 2011. The project have spanned the assessment of opportunities and implications for the Island, the development policy responses and the preparation of specific and detailed planning recommendations arising from the determination. Throughout these project’s PSA has engaged openly and with the native title holders.
Public Trustee Assets Review
In partnership with Ranbury, PSA was engaged to provide planning and development advice regarding a suite of properties around Queensland. The advice comprehensively covered planning, development and financial considerations and included recommendations for consideration by the Public Trustee in managing their property assets.
- Peer Review – Development Applications, QLD
- Assessment – Cloncurry Mineral Concentrate Load Out Facility, QLD
- Western Downs Industrial Land Strategy 2012-2031, QLD
- Surat Basin Industrial Land Study –North East Queensland Industrial Land Study –North West Queensland Industrial Land Study, QLD
- Pioneer, Mt Isa – Housing Strategy, QLD
- Central Highlands Housing Needs Assessment, QLD
- Yatala Industrial Land Demand & Economic Development Study, QLD
- Submission Review Data Base – Byron Local Environmental Plan, NSW
- Toowoomba Parks Review, QLD
- Logan Parks Strategy 2009, QLD
- Port Macquarie – Hastings Infrastructure Gap Analysis, NSW
- Beaudesert Saleyards Development Options, QLD
- Planning Projects – Energex and Powerlink, QLDS
Poultry & Egg Farms
- Toowoomba Free Range Layer and Barn Farms (QLD)
- Toowoomba Free Range Breeder Farms (QLD)
- Gloucester Free Range Farm (NSW)
- Gunnedah Poultry Breeder Farm (NSW)
- Tamworth Broiler Farms (NSW)
- Tamworth Breeder Farm (NSW)
- Griffith Breeder Farms (NSW)
- Griffith Poultry Abattoir and Rendering Plant Expansion (NSW)
- Ipswich Poultry Abattoir Expansion DA (QLD)
- Mareeba Poultry Abattoir Upgrades (QLD)
- Tamworth Poultry Abattoir Expansion (NSW)
- Tamworth Rendering Plant (NSW)
- Griffith Poultry Hatchery (NSW)
- Gawler Poultry Hatchery Extension (SA)
- Adelaide Poultry Abattoir Expansion (SA)
- Laverton Processing Plant Extension (VIC)
- Stegfoods Dry Goods Store Extension DA (NSW)
- Mt Kuring-Gai Food Processing Plant Extension (NSW)
- Vic’s Meat Processing Plant Extension (NSW)
- Griffith Feed Mill Expansion (NSW)
- Wacol Feed Mill Expansion (QLD)
- Tangaratta Stockfeeds Expansion (NSW)
- Toowoomba Composting Plant (QLD)