PSA Consulting (Australia) provides specialist program and project management services to our government clients. We have successfully managed an extensive range of transportation and land use planning related projects and programs for both state agencies and local governments. Our ability to professionally manage technical outcomes, finances, resources and stakeholders while ensuring delivery of quality and timely outcomes which are integrated into the strategic vision and objectives of our client, sets PSA apart from its competitors.
Our program managers work hand in hand with our clients (often in-house) to professionally deliver programs and projects. Typically this includes:
- Analyse and define scope and prepare Project Management Plans
- Establish and lead management protocols and governance structures
- Manage project teams including internal and external resources
- Conduct, document and evaluate stakeholder engagement
- Manage project communications
- Prepare project schedules, monitor timeframes and deliver milestones
- Assess and manage project risks
- Integrate project learnings with future client processes
- Manage and transition business change
PSA can provide short to long term experienced resources to ensure your program / project meets stakeholder expectations and is delivered on time and budget. The project management training we provide to all of our staff and the focus we put on rigorous project management practice across our other engineering and planning disciplines means that we can supply technically proficient project managers to our clients who will deliver results.